The Easiest Way to cook Corn on the Cob... Ever
Okay, so I wouldn't have believed this recipe would be anything great if I had not actually tried it myself last week. This is probably the simplest recipe to make food outside your standard PB&J and the perfect way to make corn on the cob, no matter how many ears you're making.
If you don't believe me on the ease and yummyness of this- just scope out the reviews of the source of the original recipe linked below.
OVEN-ROASTED CORN ON THE COB (via Tyler Florence/Food Network)
- Fresh ears of corn (we did 4) still in husks
- 2 tbsp of butter, melted
- dash of salt and dash of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place corn with husks in tact directly on the middle rack inside the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until corn is soft.
- After baking, the husk should come off cleanly, strings and all, and can be cut off easily with sharp kitchen scissors.
- Mix your butter, salt, and pepper in a ramekin and brush on your fresh corn with a pastry brush.
If you want to, you can get creative with the toppings (garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lime, parmesan.. just to name a few). One thing's for sure- this totally beats the mess of boiling it or heating up the grill and the corn is tender and delicious. Happy easy baking!